Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Lubbock Lubbock Lubbock

So the Orange Lunatic got nailed by reliable sources who revealed what he thinks of Arlington's dead: "losers and suckers". Now he's claiming that these sources are not only liars, they don't even exist! That would make a lot of sense to a trumptard. I'm amazed that people dumb enough to support trump at this point can even function well enough to find a crapper without assistance. I saw ONE house today with a trump 2020 banner on display, and I knew immediately that the person living there had to be a poor senile putz with drool running down his or her chin. Sad. 






The last few years have taught me that many Americans are not only dumber than I'd ever imagined-- they are vastly dumber than I CAN imagine.






It would be nice to have a vaccine against trumptards. And then a vaccine against racist trash. But maybe one vaccine would take care of both...

No comments:

Post a Comment