Sunday, September 13, 2020

Look At Lubbock, I Dare You!

 Yes, I actually dare you to look at Lubbock. Take a good look.






Lubbock has all these bits and pieces, so the question is, what does one look at when one looks at "Lubbock"? What is Lubbock, actually? This piece? That piece? No, but there's no option but to look at this piece there and that piece here. So, take a look at these here pieces. Ha. Ha. 






Of course, with stuff like this, you've got to trust me that you are actually looking at something that constitutes Lubbock rather than some other place. It is true that other places are assembled from components that look much like this. But they would not be precisely THESE components. These components, the ones I reveal here, are indeed pieces of whatever it is I tell you they are-- in this case, Lubbock. I'm glad that's settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment