Monday, September 14, 2020

Finish Here Go There Always In Lubbock

 It would take exceptional circumstances to get me to go outside of town for photographs now, in the way that I used to. I can't even imagine what those circumstances would be. Unthinkable. 





I zoomed in on this homeless person pushing a shopping cart full of possessions. That seemed to be a good way to finish this location. And now, on to the old, abandoned, car wash!




That car wash is right next to this place, which used to be a movie theater, and then it became a batting practice, and now is it is nothing but closed. Vacant, I guess, and it's been like that for years. I ought to check out the alley here. I don't think I've done that yet. 



The car wash beckons! It was one of those do-it-yourself places. We'll be taking a close look, and we'll be finding signs that homeless people have used it for a shelter.


No comments:

Post a Comment