Sunday, September 6, 2020

Back To Lubbock!

At least, here in Lubbock, we have not yet had Phlotillas of Phools. Where would you find the water? Buffalo Springs Lake? That's out of the city limits and not a place where you can effectively and decisively demonstrate in public that one has shit for brains. 






This morning I got some shots of an old, abandoned, car wash. I used a low tech cellphone camera because it was convenient and I want to see what I can do with low-quality pics. Yesterday's exercise has gotten easier. You just have to ignore the discomfort. It seems to be a pretty effective compound type exercise, giving one a lot of bang for the buck. I'd like to try it with a pair of hex dumbbells, using the crush grip to mash them together. I've got a pair of 35 lb dumbbells I want to try, but they are not hexagonal. Mashing them together and holding them in place might be more challenging. I can always drop back to a pair of hex at 25 lbs each.






As far as the phool phlotillas go, may their boats always sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment