Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Still In The Same Spot

But giving everything a close look.




After being a "widower" for almost a year, I'm starting to find that various people have plans for me-- they think they know what I should be doing. I'm also being hit on. Maybe I look eligible?? I'm finding polite ways to say: "bugger off."
I will determine what works for me now and what does not. 




Awesome doors! What dark thing lurks behind these immense door?




The Marsha Sharp Freeway. I liked it better when we still had the old 4th Street that the freeway replaced. I don't like growth and I don't like the changes associated with growth.
 I was not really this close. I use a lot of telephoto.

 Another view of the performing arts center under construction.
 This was an interesting reflection effect.


And that completes this section on sights in downtown Lubbock. Next time I can focus on New Braunfels.

No comments:

Post a Comment