Monday, November 26, 2018

More New Braunfels

Trying to finish this up, since I want to try to get some Lubbock seasonal stuff, like decorations around town and maybe Holland Gardens again.


 There were crews setting up ATM machines in this parking lot. Money flows like beer...

I've got a LOT of memories of this place. But I am not a Catholic anymore.
 Across from the Landa Park entrance there is an old building. It was there when I was a child. I finally photographed it. 


 Craft beers were not available this time around. But you could drink a lot of Michelob.

Let's look at some old houses.




There are a lot, and most are well-maintained and/or carefully restored. 




In New Braunfels they are proud of their history, and they work hard to preserve whatever they can. This is not the case in Lubbock. I will finish New Braunfels next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment