Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Finishing Sights Around Downtown Lubbock

Rarely do I do anything scenic in any conventional sense. I am rarely interested in anything conventional.
This pic recaps something I did with my wife, when we visited this location a few years ago. Different camera, somewhat different point of view.


I'll bet not many people living here have seen any of this, or paid attention to any of this. I try to pay attention to things that no one else will. I try to document what no one else would try to document, focus on things that no one else would bother to look twice at. 



It will be some time before I do more because the weather here has been lousy. Everything is water-logged, and there is no sun. Cool and even cold, and cloudy and wet every day and Thursday, tomorrow, might well be flooded out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment