Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Back To The Garden!

There were new things to photograph. I plant stuff to come up at different times of the year. Next year it will be even better. And after this I picked a gloomy and rainy day to explore an alley in Lubbock's downtown. This is yet another area I visited with my wife. I am so happy to be retracing the history of our urban exploration with new and better cameras! I used the Kodak for this, and it performed very well.




It makes me happy to take these pics and post them here, even though I have no audience but Russian Bots hawking filth and spyware and malware. The world would be a better place if we could nuke Russia out of existence, or, at the very least, kill Vladimir (The Abomination) Putin. 
No, no, I am only being satirical. We don't have to worry about Putin. His days are numbered.




Even the sunflowers are looking fairly good, this late in the season.



Well, well. There will be even more from the garden next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment