Monday, September 10, 2018

Two Locations On Avenue A

My wife and I examined these sites not so long ago. I never stop missing her and probably never will stop feeling the loss. But I'm adapting. I have to accept what I can't change. No choice. 




Various people at various times have tried to make something of this old building, but without success.
 Too close to the railroad tracks?

 Hardy weeds!
 This is the second location. First time we visited here the gates were open and we drove in. Bad idea. We were under surveillance and somebody showed up to ask us politely to leave-- private property. We were trespassing!
I got these pics through the chain link fence.




Telephoto capability is a must for situations like these.

Next time, more sunflowers. I managed to get some photos of a few of the birds who've become regulars in this garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment