Saturday, September 15, 2018

My Sunflowers Again

I really like having a garden where I can kick back with a beer or glass of wine and a camera, and just enjoy the views a macro or zoom lens provides. So peaceful. So quiet. So easy!




The views are always changing, too.




A garden can be a nice retreat from the human name and the human game...




There's going to be a lot more of this, while I start retracing steps again, gathering new pics from places I visited with my wife. I'm living in the past, and why not? The future is in no way appealing. The "present" is something I cope with as well as I can. There are a variety of little chores each day, and distractions in the form of books, guitars, music, the gym, my excellent collection of free weights, small projects I create for myself, and, of course, the gardens. I'm working on a couple of RC airplanes made from readily available cheap material like foam core board and sheets of insulating foam. Another distraction. Nothing complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment