Friday, September 21, 2018

Still In The Alley

Alleys are just flat out interesting places.




And this one is behind a rather old shopping "center". The area has seen better days.




I don't remember what kind of camera I used the first time we visited here. I got much better photos this time.




Colorful place.


 And here is the mystery-- what's that all about?

This was here years ago, and it has not been removed-- this is the back entrance to a business in this little shopping "center". Someday I'll try, discretely, to determine which business and do some looking around. VERY discretely. I will finish this little photo series next time and go back to the sunflowers. They are not looking good at all right now. Wind and rain associated with a norther has knocked a lot of the taller ones down. I'll have some work to do Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment