Thursday, August 29, 2024

Ah! A Norther!

 Tomorrow, in fact, a fairly strong norther for the season will drop our temps substantially and give us a rather wet Labor Day weekend. I like that very much. That will be a good thing. 







Yesterday evening, as I enjoyed wine on the patio, I remembered something very important. How I lost sight of it I do not know, but it is an objective, a firm intention, and a very realistic goal. I see my future, in a sense, and it is agreeable, and it is in my control to the extent that anything in this witless and random world can be in one's control. My life has structure again. We'll see whether this illumination turns out to be merely yet another chimera. You know how it is. Life is full of chimeras. Well, maybe not this time. Maybe not for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment