Saturday, May 4, 2024

Soggy Day On The Way

 Cloudy right off the bat, and it got darker and darker and then we had a nice little shower. I think this sort of thing is supposed to go on all day with the rain getting heavier as we go on, and then right into Sunday morning. Well, we do need the rain. Northeast of us they got drenched, and also southeast of us, but we didn't get quite enough. Of course, those other areas got hit with a lot more hail than we had. Our hail was small and sparse. Today it's just too cool for much of a severe risk. But more rain will sure be nice. Why, I remember a May when we were bone dry and we started hitting extreme high temps right away! This is much better! But I probably won't be working outside today. But that's OK! I don't NEED to do much of anything today! At this very moment I've got a load of laundry going. I'll do two loads today and that'll be it for the week, and next weekend I will only have to do one load. 








No comments:

Post a Comment