Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Mild November

 So far no extreme cold or snow or ice storms. Not much rain. Way too much in the way of cloud cover. It'll be a gloomy month, it seems, but not very cold. I've had to get more realistic about my weights after straining my right shoulder on the chest press machine. If I'd been doing a bench press I'd be dead, or severely damaged. Fighting old age and losing, but at least I'm losing the battle slowly and I was already way ahead of the game. The re-conditioning program I'm on right now might actually pay dividends in the long run, with many more reps than I normally do. If I'm cautious I might actually find that my one rep max has improved from what it was before my shoulder gave out. Patience is called for, and persistence. 










I miss my wife very much but I'm sure I made the right decision when I opted to spend the rest of my life as a recluse. No inferior substitutes for me, and no changes of scene or routine. I will not risk putting bad memories over good ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment