Thursday, November 16, 2023

Foggy, Cloudy, Again

 Bloody hell, what does it take to get some sunshine around here? I got the new Covid vaccine yesterday with no side effects whatsoever and later this month I'll get Shingles number two. I believe in the efficacy and general safety of vaccines and have nothing but contempt for the anti-vaccine crowd. They should get sick already. Piss on them. As usual, there's a whole lotta shit-for-brains going on. Fuck 'em all and let their peculiar deities sort 'em out. HAHAHA! By the way, I now no longer see any of those shitwit "Trump Won" signs around town. I keep hoping all those Big Macs the orange turd gobbles will clog his arteries enough to put him down, the sooner the better. Oh well, one must be content to see what tomorrow brings. Steady as she goes around here. Taking care of business, as usual. Minding the store, so to speak. Doing what must be done and staying on top of things. My right shoulder gets better and better and I feel really good about that. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment