Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Will It Rain? Can It Rain?

 Pretty good rain chances today and anywhere else you'd sort of expect SOMETHING, but here? I don't think so. Or, if it does rain it'll come with 3" hailstones that'll smash the crap out of everything. I've lived here too long to expect anything good. I'd really rather have more drought than face the prospect of putting a new roof on this house. Lubbock is not a very good place to live, in my opinion. I'm only here because I'm already here and I hate to move, and have "roots" here. But living here, you are putting up with some sort of crap on a regular basis. At least we don't have earthquakes, and tornadoes are not as frequent as they used to be. I'm trying to look on the bright side. We aren't being hammered with cruise missiles. That's something positive.








I shouldn't complain. One of the crappy things about life in the PU (Physical Universe) is that it could ALWAYS be much worse and somewhere out there it IS much worse. It's almost enough to make a Gnostic out of one! Hey, what sort of shoddy, half-assed, crap place is this anyway?? I don't think sentient organisms of any sort deserve this shit-hole "world". 

No comments:

Post a Comment