Thursday, May 19, 2022

Hot-- Near Record Heat

 It's unusual to have such a string of high temps so early in the season. Makes me wonder what August will be like. My electricity provider isn't part of ERCOT, so I think I'll be OK, but who knows? 








I tend to believe that the best part of life is that it ends. The worst part of life is the stuff you might have to endure before it ends. I'm only half-serious about that. Life is chock-a-block with all manner of good thing! And I'm only half-serious about that, too. But one of those "good things" is the mystery. And some of the bad things are the silly and half-assed things offered to dispel mystery, like conspiracy theories. Science has done a great job of clearing up many old mysteries. Science is our friend. And I'm confident that mystery isn't going away, at least, not any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment