Saturday, June 27, 2020

We Can Do An Alley

And do it up right. The bars have been closed. They should never have opened. Talk about non-essential. More like a public nuisance. Couldn't care less about the fate of bars.





Now, a Bar and Grill, well, that makes more sense. But it isn't even clear that those type places can operate safely. There is no way I would go to a restaurant. Not worth the risk. And that's sad. I'd hate to see our restaurants go under. I hope take out orders can keep them alive. I might try some take out this weekend. I'd go in with a mask, of course. And try to stay away from people. And hope they stay away from me. Before COVID I already had plenty of reasons to be depressed. Now-- I don't even want to think about it.





Still more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment