Thursday, June 4, 2020

Deferring More Garden, On To The Alley

Plenty of time for garden stuff later. I did the alley as a series of black&white/grayscale shots and color pics. First I will put up all of the non-color pics, and then I will put up all of the color shots. At ten per day this will take me into July. By that time the patio garden should be the usual jungle and I can spend some time there. As usual, file sizes have been reduced significantly. Full size pics are always archived on removable media.
So this is the "locator". Obviously 34th Street or nearby.



We are entering the alley. Looks like something out of a David Lynch movie. 
I can already see that it's going to be hard to keep track of things.



And this is our first real "sight". Soon the "sights" will be coming thick and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment