Monday, June 29, 2020

So Much To See!

One thing amazed me-- no signs of a homeless presence. That is unusual.




The USA has the highest COVID mortality rate in the world, as well as the highest infection rate. No surprise from "for-profit heathcare". Great doctors, great nurses, poor access, high prices and crappy health plans that cost too much. A lot of people who get sick and manage to recover will be crippled for the rest of their lives with medical bills. The rich love it, and people who think they're rich but aren't, and the rest of us are screwed. Amerika. With a "K". Or is it "3K"?




By the way, several years ago I froze my credit records with every major agency. All FOUR of them. Still frozen. Let them stay that way. Too many vipers. Lots more alley to go. Oh, yeah, I froze my wife's records too, and they are still frozen. And so they shall remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment