Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Just Like Old Times

I found a place I photographed a long time ago and this time I really spent a lot of time there. 
I got this on the way back from the airport. First I had to cross some rail road tracks.
I was in an industrial zone, of sorts.




I remembered this place. I'd been trying to find it again.




I think when we first found this collection of derelict cars and trucks, all I had was a primitive cell phone camera. I wanted to do it up right this time.




There was a fence. I could have gone a lot further behind the fence but I would probably have shown up on security cameras. So I lifted my camera over the fence and found holes in the fence.




I'll finish this next time and maybe then I'll have some of those Christmas pictures! I want to get a lot of Christmas pictures! That is, if the weather cooperates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment