Sunday, December 16, 2018

Finishing The Auto Graveyard

Maybe today I will get out and get some of those special Lubbock Christmas pics. Or, maybe not. Meanwhile, I will finish the current series.




This stuff could be like ghosts of Christmas past, I guess.




Remember, these things brought joy to their owner's hearts-- all bright and shiny! "Yep, got me a new crew cab PU! It's got a hemi in it, just like my rear end-- in fact my rear end has several hemis and I gotta sit on a donut in that there crew cab so my personal hemis don't hurt. But look how bright and shiny my new trick is". Yeah, and look at it now.  What a waste of resources it was, even from the beginning. And what became of those proud owners?




These PUs will never haul ass again.




They're stacked like cordwood! Reminds me of something...




Next time, it'll be Christmas pictures, and I might actually get them posted BEFORE Christmas! That means I'd better get out and get busy today! I believe I will use the Nikon this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment