Sunday, January 7, 2018

Here We Are Again! Taking A Close Look At Lubbock!

Remember, I only show the interesting stuff. It's all in the details, as usual.




In order to see these things, you have to make an effort. My wife and I made that effort.




We engaged in urban exploration.



You could do this in pretty much any city and find lots of interesting stuff.



This building was a school, once. My wife vaguely remembered it.



This was once a nice park in what was once a nice neighborhood. That was a long time ago.


Today it is all being demolished.




Maybe room is being made, but for what? And will the new thing be better than the old thing?

This was an amazing find! And it is pretty much hidden from casual public view. That's why you need to make an effort to get off the easy path. There will be more in my next installment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment