Sunday, December 10, 2017

Crosbyton, Texas And Parts East

Late in July we drove through Crosbyton, to a small park on the side of the highway as it descends from the caprock We stopped for photos in Crosbyton, going and coming, and took some photos in the park.




I think I used the D200.

 My wife, at this point, was not up to a hike. She enjoyed the warmth and breezes in my parked car and I was the one who took the hike-- not a single snake did I see.


Nice and green because we'd had lots of rain.




Kind of nice, but it was hot and humid and a little overcast.




Last time I was through his park, it was much drier.








Nice textures and erosion features.




I did not get as far back as one can. My goal was to spend no more than fifteen minutes at the park, getting pictures.




Ahhhh, nature!




Back in Crosbyton. 







So! I think next time we will be in Petersburg, for their annual festival. We went for the old cars on display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment