Tuesday, May 19, 2015

No Pics Yet

It's been raining constantly and various other considerations have prevented us from getting out and getting photos until recently. I have a batch that needs to be re-sized to fit this blog, however, taken with a $2 HP Photosmart I found at an estate sale. This little camera even contained a 1 gig SD card. I tried it out this past weekend and found that it takes good pics. I retired two older point-and-shoot cameras. Now I have: the Nikon D200 for the best work, a very good Canon point-and-shoot (eBay, about $35), a pretty decent little Sony (eBay, about $20), and the little HP. And we always have my wife's iphone. With these cameras, I think I am ready for anything. They all have advantages and disadvantages and some work better than others under certain conditions, but I feel they make a good photographic tool kit. I hope to have new pics here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment