Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Something Different: Extreme Photoshop

Years and years ago I took digital photos of abstractions I drew/painted with traditional and non-traditional media and then imported them into Adobe Photoshop for some extreme manipulations. Here are some examples of the results. I can't help but find them interesting. Some of them remind me of old Peter Max psychedelic posters. I have a lot of these, preserved from the days when I was doing a lot of experimenting with digital cameras, when that was a new thing. I doubt that I'll ever do any more. I'm putting some of these things up because I ran out of conventional photos and it has been too cold to take more.








Surely, one can at least say that the work is "interesting"?




Clearly, we are not seeing pics of walls and doors today.



No comments:

Post a Comment