Thursday, January 1, 2015

Derelict Buildings Junk Wrecks

Still very cold and icy. Going nowhere today and probably not tomorrow either. New Year's Eve yesterday. If the drunks got out on these icy roads there must have been a lot more wrecks. There have already been a lot of wrecks around Lubbock, hundreds within the city limits since the ice came. 









Images of wrecked cars are certainly appropriate right now.









As usual it took many attempts to get these pics uploaded. And I never know whether to blame the Blogger interface or my crappy "high speed" Suddenlink cable connection.


Jan. 30th 2015: I've been contacted by a Suddenlink rep and we are trying to see what can be done about my cable service. This morning I noticed better upload speed when posting pics to this blog. I don't know whether that means anything or not. At least they are trying to help.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rick – My name’s Kacie, and I’m with Suddenlink. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing issues with your services.. I’d be happy to investigate this for you. Please feel free to email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to work on this to try to find where the problem is. I've sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete