Monday, July 14, 2014

More On Plainview

So I really need to finish this photo series and go on to the next. But here is something strange. I took these photos with a Cannon Powershot A 610. When I got home I found that all the pics were 640x480, even though I had the camera set on the best mode! I found that the camera would only produce 640x480 pics, no matter what you set it on. I checked my wife's identical camera and found that it had the same problem! The only thing I can come up with is that the internal date change triggered a self-destruct feature placed there by the manufacturer. Very odd. There was nothing wrong with the memory cards. It's a good thing I didn't pay much for those cameras, but I'm very irritated by this programmed sabotage. What else can it be?











No comments:

Post a Comment