Monday, July 14, 2014

Plainview Is Creepy

Plainview is creepy. That was the impression my mom and dad got when they drove through the little town years ago, late at night. They needed a place to stay the night and had trouble finding a motel. The cops were not at all helpful and seemed hostile. The town was very dark and very quiet with nothing around showing signs of life but roving bands of teenagers. They eventually stumbled onto a Bates Motel and stayed the night there but even the motel desk clerk was hostile and suspicious and not at all interested in their business. Plainview seems to me to be morbidly inbred and odd. I really don't want anything to do with this strange place. I'd like to warn anyone contemplating Wayland Baptist to go to the campus in Lubbock. Avoid Plainview if you can. That's my advice.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment