Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Back To The Garden

Actually, this is garden number two. The rose garden is still doing well. But number two, with the sunflowers and wild stuff, is really in decline and won't be photographed again, unless I focus on the birds who still visit that garden.




I managed to get a few birds this time, too.




My wife enjoyed this garden a lot, since it is visible from her office and it borders the patio. It was my little plot of land, to do with as I pleased, and I wanted to make it semi-wild. It's never been the same from year to year.




It took hours of back-breaking work to dig out Bermuda grass to make this garden. If I want to increase its size by another 40% or so it'll take even more hours of hard labor. If I do that, I'll do it with hand tools again, the primitive way.




I'll finish this next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment