Sunday, October 6, 2024

Will Florida Drown?

 Floridians have nothing to worry about. Their governor has outlawed climate change. All is well. Here, we have a distinct need for rain, but otherwise it is very pleasant. So many wonderful cool and comfortable mornings, and nice evenings! It is dry, yes, but otherwise downright beautiful. 







Let me just say that I really do not care what happens to Israel or any other nation in that part of the world. It's a swamp of vile superstition as far as I'm concerned. Iran seems to be waiting for an Israeli response. I wouldn't do that. I'd launch a preemptive strike, throwing EVERYTHING into the mix, all or nothing, and I'd make sure that the missile warheads contained plutonium and cobalt 60. And then a kind of mutual suicide would take place. An entire nation would become the equivalent of a suicide bomber. I mean, I'd do that if I happened to be a religious fanatic who wanted to inflict the greatest damage possible and damn the consequences. Of course, I'm NOT a religious fanatic, not any kind of fanatic, and not really religious in any conventional sense, and I have no dog in this hunt. But I do look at this part of the world with disgust and loathing. It really is a stinking cesspool. A looney bin. Would that one could lay down a vast cloud of thorazine, and perhaps restrain the murderous psychotics of this region before they inflict more harm on each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment