Saturday, October 5, 2024

Locked In

 No change. Day after day almost precisely the same, but it's a comfortable pattern. The only bad part is the lack of rain. Otherwise perfect. Perfect mornings and perfect evenings and warm days. Winds are moderate and no dust in the air. How long can this go on?







I suspect that when change comes it will be dramatic. I noted that the toilet paper was sold out yesterday. I didn't need any, because I've learned that any little "event" will set off the toilet paper panic buying, so I have an ample stock, as a hedge against the idiots. So it seems that lots of people are expecting the immanent "rapture of the church" and have gone on a toilet paper spree. How long will THAT last? It's good to know though, that even in heaven shitting will continue. How comforting! Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment