Tuesday, March 12, 2024

80 F Today?

 It is supposed to be quite windy today, as well as quite warm. Rain is becoming elusive again, so I must water. This is Spring Break, I think. It means nothing to me. I have thought of some finishing touches I could apply to my landscaping efforts. I might take care of that today, although there is certainly no hurry. It is rather cloudy, but there is no rain in prospect. 







For the most part, it is same old same old, and I like that just fine. I'm switching from Cabernet to Chardonnay. It's a seasonal thing. At some point I'll be shopping for craft beer but it's still a little early for that. Tonic water with a dash of grapefruit juice over ice is another summer favorite with me-- a nice refreshing beverage. Iced tea, of course. Lemonade and Limeade-- summer time approaches and I expect many record highs. Humanity marches toward extinction but I'm too old to give a damn. When the last of you finally dies, parched and starving, I will be long gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment