Sunday, September 17, 2023

Terrific Morning!

 Playa likes are full, the air is cool and fresh. Somewhere out there, stupid motherfuckers are doing stupid shit, but they can drop dead. It's Sunday, and stupid white conservative Christian trash suck up to their psychopathic god, but they can drop dead as well. A lot of them would rather have a dead child than a gay child. If I believed in demons I'd say that those Bible-thumping morons have got demons up their butts. None of THAT kind of church shit for me, thank you. There's no hate like conservative Christian love. And I don't hate people like that. I just despise them, and avoid them as much as possible, and I would cure them if I could. But, as we all know, there's no cure for stupid. 










Celsus and Porphyry had it right, long ago. Beware of vicious and stupid cults! 


No comments:

Post a Comment