Friday, September 29, 2023

So...

Social media. What a cesspool. What CRAP. So happy to be nowhere on twitter, on facebook, on youtube, and whatever else might be out there. This blog is innocuous enough and I have zero info concerning me here, or at least nothing of any interest. For all anyone knows, none of it is real. It could all be an entirely made up persona. I do this to archive some photos, actually, to preserve certain memories (if you can BELIEVE that). And that's it. I make no money here. I don't need to. I express opinions here, and the opinions are real. But they are only opinions. Today I did more work outside. Today I did some organizing. Today I did some legal research. 










 Today I visited a supermarket. I used my weights. SOSO! And all is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment