Monday, December 26, 2022

Getting Much Better

 A thorough check yesterday revealed no freeze issues and that was sort of a nice present. The afternoon and evening featured companionship and peace. Food and wine. It is above freezing this morning and it will be sunny and warmer than average for the next two days. I can't complain about that. We are passed the solstice and we can look forward to more daylight, in slow and incremental steps. That's worth celebrating. If I can survive another New Year's celebration (something I NEVER take part in) I'll be over another hump. New Year's celebrations have never made a bit of sense to me. Winter Solstice, yes. Summer Solstice as a time of mourning, yes. Have a wake for that. Savor the sunshine and enjoy it while it lasts. 











No comments:

Post a Comment