Saturday, July 2, 2022

Life Is Absurd

 Absurd is the word. And so is the bird. Best not to take it too seriously. Loads and loads of new pics in the pipeline. Some of them turned out quite well. I might actually have a July 4th special spectacle, but long after the holiday. As Lubbock makes preparations for that rather absurd observance, contingent on a historical accident/aberration-- I can document some of the work that goes into it, but have no interest in the event itself, and won't be anywhere near the festivities. Too crowded, too hot, and too many other things. Also, been there, done that, and at a time when it was much more enjoyable-- I just don't like the way they do it now. It used to be sort of fun. It isn't anymore. 










I think I come across in this blog as an elitist snob, of sorts. But, no, in real life I am more like an elitist SLOB. Ha. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment