Wednesday, March 9, 2022

More Lubbock Sights

 Nice enough today but another cold SNAP beginning tomorrow. Won't last long though, it seems. Can't be sure of anything. I guess I'd better do today whatever needs to be done the rest of this week. And that's not really very much, fortunately. 







I think more extreme closeups are in order, more detail, more effort to reveal the things that are hidden within the things we ordinarily see. Something like that. That will be my focus in future efforts. Meanwhile, I have to complete this series, such as it is. But the strategy I've alluded to here will make it possible for me to visit familiar places, comforting places because of that familiarity, and extract more. More and more I like less and less to do anything new or see anything new or go to any new location. My "world" is contracting, and I like that very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment