Sunday, April 25, 2021

New Pics

 Right now I'm still working on the last batch, all taken in Lubbock at various places. This morning I got some pics of the newly completed Buddy Holly Hall of the Performing Arts and Sciences. I need to go back and get a lot more, since it is possible to do a complete walk-around. It does not seem to be entirely complete though, some stuff on the architectural drawing is not present. A few features might have been deleted. Meanwhile: would you like to have a good nightmare?

https://youtu.be/O-2tpwW0kmU






I like it that it is picture taking weather again. I really enjoy using my cameras. I have three and they are good for all occasions. They range from professional and rather bulky to pocket size and basic but they all have perfectly good image quality for any reasonable use, up to poster sized prints, which I have not done. In the early days I thought in terms of the Lubbock Art Festival but everything there is really conventional and I don't do conventional subjects, most of the time. I can't imagine anybody wanting a wall sized portrait of a gas meter surrounded by weeds and trash. At least, nobody around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment