Thursday, April 9, 2020

Views Of An Alley And From An Alley

And I should mention that at one time I had another blog for hobby activities, like guitars and RC planes. I will start to combine those blogs in this one. So, on this cool and cloudy and windy morning I got out my new AXN Floater Jet version 2 from Hobby King and got my third flight on it. It handled the windy conditions very well. This plane, though a powered glider with pusher prop, is fairly powerful and quite streamlined. Earlier trim issues were resolved. I'm using a 1400 mah 3 cell in it. I deactivated the rudder servo. I never use rudder with these planes, unless the plane is designed as rudder, elevator, and throttle control. I have a lot of other planes and eventually they will be mentioned here and I'll post pics. And the guitars will get involved as well. Meanwhile, from the alley:



I think this is some kind of art gallery type place-- this is the backyard, so to speak.



Power for the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment