Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Before We Do That Nostalgia Thing

Some views of a cotton seed processing plant, or cotton oil mill. Cotton is a big deal in these parts. Cotton farmers are the biggest and baddest welfare queens on the South Plains! I mean, they get a LOT of government money. I doubt that most of them could survive without it.



So this place produces a lot of cotton seed oil. If it produces anything else I do not know. I've been driving past it for many years. Finally decided to take a close look.




More of this next time. By that time probably over 600,000 cases in the US. The god emperor assumes zero responsibility. Of what use is a god emperor if it isn't responsible for anything? What then does the god emperor DO?? COVID-19 is no hoax but the Trump presidency smells like one. Smells like a clusterf*ck in a sh*thole to me. Of course, I've never liked scam artists, or hustlers, or other white collar trash either.




No comments:

Post a Comment