Monday, June 3, 2019

New Stuff From New Braunfels, Rain In Lubbock

Thanks to my cousin I've got more pics from that junkyard in New Braunfels. Truck loads of new stuff have arrived.





It sort of looks like it was raining in New Braunfels, too. Sunday morning I took the Kodak to East Broadway near the entrance to McKenzie Park. It had rained again, in the early morning hours. It was very cloudy.




Sure enough, there was a little bit of flooding going on. Swiftly moving water but cars were passing through. I decided not to try it.



I hope it will be like this on July 4th. Still a long way off. Need more rain here. Then I walked across Broadway to re-photograph the ruins I've been checking off and on for almost 20 years now. Still there. That's for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment