Sunday, August 13, 2017

Northeast Lubbock, Near Airport

Yes we were not far from the world-renowned Preston Smith "International" Airport. I have not used that airport in many years and I truly hope I will never have to. The Lubbock airport, I have heard, is bad, and air travel in general is a rotten experience. You can thank the airlines and you can thank TSA. 
These photos were taken with my wife's iphone, a device we both hate, but sometimes it is useful. I scoped out locations for future work with the NIKON. 




Interesting isn't it?









Nice vistas!! I've got to go back with a better camera!









Out in the country, where you can pretend to be free...


Just stay away from the airport. Don't book any flights anywhere. 


Ah! The inevitable mattress!


It's the WILD life!


Out here, the natural man lives close to nature.

Ah. Wilderness.










No comments:

Post a Comment