Friday, October 3, 2014

Consumer Cellular Is GOOD!

It was very easy to pay my first bill online. Less than $20. When they tell you what you will pay per month, that's what you get. No surprise fees. The quote includes all the little line item stuff.
Their website is also very simple and very easy to navigate. You get great prices on the phones, too. This is a shameless and unapologetic plug for Consumer Cellular. They even offer a wireless home phone, and you can keep your existing number! I switched from AT&T wireless and kept my old number. No sweat. No hassle. And I didn't really even have to buy a new phone. I could have just asked for a new SIM card for the old phone I got from the AT&T phone store years ago. But I got a phone with better features and a better camera. Activation is free! NO CONTRACT! The last time I talked to an underpaid rep at the AT&T phone store, complaining about the cost of my cell service, the arrogant sh*t brushed me off-- too bad if you don't like it. Go elsewhere. I did, and I advise everyone else to do the same. Screw AT&T. You can get a much better deal from Consumer Cellular.

No comments:

Post a Comment