Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starting 2014 A New Lubbock Photo Series

I should find a systematic way to name these series. So let's say that this is "2014 No. 1 Set 1. And I guess I should mention that unless otherwise noted, such as stating that I found something on the web, the pics I post on this blog are my work and should be assumed to have a copyright. What you see here are low-resolution. The originals, in their original mega-pixel glory, reside in a digital archive. If I get more serious about my photography, those high-res digital originals will be the basis for large hard copy prints. If any of my blog pics are reproduced elsewhere, I would like to have credit, in the form of a reference to my blog, or a link to my blog.

This series was taken in an alley south of 34th Street, here in Lubbock, Texas.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment