Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Through With Tahoka

If anyone would like to comment and tell me about all the wonderful and positive things in Tahoka, all the great entertainment venues, the many things for people to see and do, the many and varied tourist attractions, the fantastic employment opportunities, the many business opportunities, the progressive and forward-looking and investment-friendly city leadership, the green spaces, the community centers, the cultural centers, the intense academic environment in first-rate schools, and all the other good things that make this a superb town in which to live and work and have children, please do so. This blog is open for comment, and unless someone is severely abusive and foul-mouthed I won't censor comments. Meanwhile, I am posting the last of my Tahoka pics. As usual, I photograph what I, personally, find interesting. My idea of interesting might not conform to your idea of interesting. So be it...







After Tahoka, it is time to return to Lubbock. I have a new batch of photos taken in Lubbock, and in these I have used more "advanced" camera settings ( we are no longer in "auto" mode, Little Dorfy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment