Sunday, September 22, 2024

A Nice Change!

 That system finally moved in and it rained a little overnight, more rain is in prospect, and the next few days will be on the cool side. The home team had a big home game yesterday. Odds are, somebody won.  In the big wide world War Rogers rides again. Somebody ought to kill that SOB. Odds are, either nobody will win or somebody will be delusional enough to proclaim that they won. Sad song. SOSO. A curse upon them all. But in another conflict, I certainly DO want one side to crush the other. Go Ukraine! Closer to home, I have not much to do today. I can really chill out with my current books, my guitars, and my chess books, to study  the great master games of the past. I love chess. I've got my Quote Acrostic puzzles, too. I really like doing those. 







I'm also taking a break from the weights this weekend. I really do think I sometimes overdo it. I still haven't accepted limitations due to age. But if I hurt myself that would be a big setback, and I don't want that!


No comments:

Post a Comment