Sunday, July 14, 2024

Coffee On The Patio Again

 I'm certainly happy for cool mornings. Last evening was not too bad. Slather on the DEET. Accept the heat. Dry air and wind makes it tolerable. Looks like the same again today. Wednesday is supposedly going to be not as hot, and rain chances return. I could do with another one of those summer northers, frankly. 







I've noticed that the blog interface has become more efficient; quicker uploads, for instance. Nice to see that Google isn't letting the blogger fade away from neglect. Blogs are so much more civilized than Facebook or any of that other social media garbage. Facebook "friends" are all too often fiends, when not bots. It's a playground for idiocy and malice, in my humble opinion. I still don't have a "smart" phone and I hope I never have to resort to such a thing. Minimalist flip phones are still available and that's what I intend to stay with. And of course I still have a HOME phone, not exactly a good old landline, but close enough. Sometimes the old technology is best. You will NEVER see me in a public place with a "smart" phone in my hand. NEVER! You might see me with a BOOK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment