Friday, January 5, 2024

It's Hard To Be Optimistic

 Let's face it. Most people just aren't very bright, and even those who are fairly bright have a tendency to be short-sighted, selfish, mean-spirited, and painfully superstitious. I consider any and all religions to be forms of superstition. And then you've got your psychopaths and sociopaths. What a zoo. Humanity isn't much of an improvement over a tribe of chimpanzees. In fact, a chimpanzee with the capacity to produce weapons of mass destruction is quite frightening. Bang bang. Shoot shoot. I'm still waiting for the appearance of a viral agent that will devastate the human reproductive apparatus in males AND females. Put on the brakes! I've been looking at the various alternatives for electric service and they all look about equally bad to me. So far I've found lots of bad ratings. If I do nothing I'll be assigned to one of three default providers. And none of them look good. What a mess. I believe in natural monopolies, and in general I detest private sector, for-profit, utilities and healthcare. If anything accelerates entropy, the transformation of our environment into waste that can't be transformed into anything useful, it's capitalism. Party hearty and turn the planet into a mass of what amounts to shit. Toxic shit. But some people make obscene amounts of money doing that, so, obviously, the process will go on until it can't anymore. Finally, everyone and everything is dead. RIP. 








See the moon? It's dead. But the chimps have already claimed it! They've left their shit on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment