Wednesday, December 27, 2023

A Continuing Saga...

 ... of exceptionally mild weather for this season, and I like that very much. The seasonal norms are not bad at all, and we continue to stick with that regime. Let the really nasty stuff stay to the north, and to the east, and stay away from this area. One can hope. It could be so much worse, and that always bothers me, the fact that circumstances could always be so much worse. I had an appliance conk out recently. That was a drag. A replacement is on the way, however. But I can do without that sort of hassle. For a long time I've felt very vulnerable, as though on a knife edge. I can never shake that feeling. It's very uncomfortable. 






But we are back to Lubbock Vistas for a while, and will stay there for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment